Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bike Race

Yesterday afternoon I went over to the East Campus of University of Nebraska, Lincoln. Maxwell Arboretum is located there and I wanted to photograph flowers. I intended to go to another part of the campus to take some more photos. I found some sort of bike race going on in the area where I wanted to photograph. I'm not into sports photography, but since the opportunity presented itself, I decided to try to take some photos. My first attempts were pretty lame. Half a bike with nothing but the backside of the biker, etc. But gradually I started to get it figured out.

This is one of the photos

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely place! And may I try a poem based on the Smoke Signal sculpture some time? I'll acknowledge you, of course.
    BB

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my corner of the world. I appreciate your taking the time to comment.
kayleen